Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of Misa, our adorable 8 week old cream spoo baby

The ones on the rug are from the 2nd day we got her

and the ones on the tile are from today, Enjoy!

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
akbritt, Misa is so adorable. Nobody better confuse her with a boy dog with her pink collar and pink/gray rope toy. She looks like she really loves her rope.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Oh my gosh she is PRECIOUS!!! :) Her fur look so ridiculously soft... I just want to cuddle her forever. <3 She looks so beautiful already, I can't wait to see more pics of her as she grows up.

Out of curiosity, where did you get the name Misa? It's an adorable name, but I feel silly that I immediately thought of the anime "Death Note". :p She would certainly fit the name though... blonde poodle girl. xD Very Misa-Misa... haha.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you guys! We just love her! I have been waiting on clipping her face, I am just loving her furry puppy face for now. I gave her a bath today and I noticed in all the places she needs to be clipped took forever to dry, even with a dryer (which she hates btw). Poor baby, I was bribing her with cheerios to keep her still.

I will be a little sad when that puppy coat is gone, but I can't wait to see her in her adult coat!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh my gosh she is PRECIOUS!!! :) Her fur look so ridiculously soft... I just want to cuddle her forever. <3 She looks so beautiful already, I can't wait to see more pics of her as she grows up.

Out of curiosity, where did you get the name Misa? It's an adorable name, but I feel silly that I immediately thought of the anime "Death Note". :p She would certainly fit the name though... blonde poodle girl. xD Very Misa-Misa... haha.
Birdie you are exactly right, she is my little Misa Misa Amane! ^^

·
Registered
157 Posts
Birdie you are exactly right, she is my little Misa Misa Amane! ^^
I immediately thought of Misa from Death Note too!

How funny that you actually did name her after Amane Misa.

She is adorable though! She looks like the softest puppy ever! Do you plan on shaving her face when she gets groomed, or leaving it natural?

·
Registered
315 Posts

Lol I thought the same thing!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I immediately thought of Misa from Death Note too!

How funny that you actually did name her after Amane Misa.

She is adorable though! She looks like the softest puppy ever! Do you plan on shaving her face when she gets groomed, or leaving it natural?
LOL it was my husband's idea to name her Misa, but I think its a pretty name any how.

Yes, I plan on shaving her face at some point, it will be easier for me to keep her looking clean once her face and her feet have been clipped. Right now we have been getting a little rain, and every time I take her out she gets all wet and tracks in grass and dirt.
I'm planning on taking her to the groomer for the first couple of times to get her clipped, in hopes she has a good experience and gets used to being clipped before I take over to do it myself.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
What a total cutie! I understand about loving the puppy furry look but will be looking for pics when you get her face clipped. I love the look of the shaved face with all the top knot and furry ear hair to frame it. :)

She sure is a super sweet looking girl! congrats!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I don't mean to derail the thread...

But I've only read the manga when it first came out in Japan. Same thing with Bleach.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts