Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been around for a while, it seems every time winter comes around, I get really sad and start to seclude. So, I'm going to try to stop doing that.

If any of you remember, I was having a really hard time finding a good groomer in my area, I had one but she made a mess of Misa. Until recently, poor Mi Mi hadn't had a hair cut in 2 months. So I am very happy to say I think I found someone who will do a good job and try to give me what I want...and best of all...SHE DOES SCISSOR WORK!!! Before, I wouldn't let the groomer give Misa a full body clip, and now that I found someone new, I was excited to see the work she could do. I think she did a great job, and I left very happy. Here are some before and after pictures.

012.jpg

054.jpg

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I'm so excited for you! Finding a groomer you can trust is a BIG deal. It looks like she did a fantastic job on the trim.

Misa looks fabulous and fluffy. The best part is the tongue~

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Night and day. She looks great!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Oh that looks SO much better! The new groomer shaved her face a lot more clean than the last, and her top knot actually looks trimmed! That puppy face looks SO soft. <3

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Aughh Misa is SO cute. She looks like a little cotton ball with those fluffy legs. :) How old is she now?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm so excited for you! Finding a groomer you can trust is a BIG deal. It looks like she did a fantastic job on the trim.

Misa looks fabulous and fluffy. The best part is the tongue~
Thank you BBF! I so happy I found this lady! I dont know if any of you remember my post about the old groomer, but she never had clients, she was always on a very loose schedule. It took going to her a few times to realize why. But this new groomer's business was booming! I had a 2 week wait for an appointment...but she does great work. And she is really going to help me work on correcting the mistakes the other person made. I was really happy.

Misa gets side tongue a lot for some reason. I think its cause she still has most of her baby teeth, they're just not big enough to hold her tongue in her mouth. I think its so funny.:pound:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
very nice!

i like the toenails :p
LOL The groomer asked me if i wanted her nails painted...I really think she just wanted to do just because she like to do...next time I'm going to tell her to go purple. :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh that looks SO much better! The new groomer shaved her face a lot more clean than the last, and her top knot actually looks trimmed! That puppy face looks SO soft. <3
Thank you! I am so super happy with my new groomer. I dont think ive ever seen Misa's face so nicely shaved. I really want to grow out Misa's top knot, but I know its going to take a while. The groomer told be she took it down shorter than she wanted to, to try to fix the shape. But I think it looks great for what she had to work with.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Aughh Misa is SO cute. She looks like a little cotton ball with those fluffy legs. :) How old is she now?
Thank you Birdie! :D
She will be 6months on the 19th. This is my first spoo....so how much more do you think she will grow until she is fully mature?? I really need to measure how tall she is now. I'll do that soon.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She looks beautiful!! :) Love the nails too! Is is nailpolish or those SoftClaws nail covers?
Its just polish...but I have seen those softclaws....have you ever used them??? I'm still trying to master nail clipping, Misa is getting better at giving me practice, but sometimes when I clip her nails they seem sharper. My husband calls them Misa's daggers of death. LOL So that might be something I'm interesting in trying out for in between professional nail clippings. Although...I have to buy new clippers...the ones i started out with are those guillotine clippers...but they sometimes get stuck to the nail...ouch!!! The last time it happened I had a friend over and luckily she was there to hold Misa's foot while I unhinged these clippers....I havent used them since.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts