Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you used this product?

I do not do my own grooming,but because of Gunther's colour,he has a shower on average 3 times a week.
I towel dry him and usually put in some finishing spray,let him air dry and then brush him out.
This stuff is absolutely wonderful.
For me,it works better than all of the sprays I ordered online,which were triple the cost.
It is natural,has tea tree oil in it,smells good and makes his hair look and feel great.
Try it.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Have any of you used this product?

I do not do my own grooming,but because of Gunther's colour,he has a shower on average 3 times a week.
I towel dry him and usually put in some finishing spray,let him air dry and then brush him out.
This stuff is absolutely wonderful.
For me,it works better than all of the sprays I ordered online,which were triple the cost.
It is natural,has tea tree oil in it,smells good and makes his hair look and feel great.
Try it.
I am going to have to look that up !

I found this stuff called Buddy Splash by cloud star at this cost plus market. It smells SO GOOD Lavender & mint its also a leave in conditioner.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Roxy,you can buy it at Petco and it is less than $10.
Gunther's hair never felt this great.
I take it to my groomer to ask her to put it on him before drying.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Roxy,you can buy it at Petco and it is less than $10.
Gunther's hair never felt this great.
I take it to my groomer to ask her to put it on him before drying.
I would probably have to buy it online my petco is horrible they never have good products !
Can you list the first 5 ingredients for me ?

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Can you post a picture if you have one or of the producto nthe web? Curious if I've seen it there.

Thanks -Todd

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I know that petsmart carries that. I'll have to grab a bottle next time I go.
Thanks for letting us know!

Roxy, thats because Petco sucks! lol I personally cant stand petco these days. Over priced and BAD service....mostly BAD SERVICE! Its like going to Walmart vs Target.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I know that petsmart carries that. I'll have to grab a bottle next time I go.
Thanks for letting us know!

Roxy, thats because Petco sucks! lol I personally cant stand petco these days. Over priced and BAD service....mostly BAD SERVICE! Its like going to Walmart vs Target.
LOL I know , I get so pi$$ed when I go to petco and see saltwater fish dead in the tanks ! I also hate the people they hire , always dumb and don't know crap about anything in the store.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Roxy, it seems to be that way most places now a days, from fast food places to big corporations, people just do not seem to take any pride in their work anymore, and do not bother to learn. It seems to be a rarity to find a business that really seems to care about their cusstomers anymore,sad, but true IMO.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Same here in Canada...Petsmart and Petcetra.
I don't know why they have more than one cash register,since that's all they ever use,regardless how busy they are.
When your turn finally arrives,you get greeted by Ms.Sourpuss,who leaves no doubt in your mind about the fact that she is doing you a huge favour by serving you.
Oh well....

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Roxy, the Buddy Splash sold at Petco is amazing. I've used it on myself just because I like the smell, lol.

Anyhow here are the ingredients:

deionized water, natural conditioner base, aloe vera juice, essence of lavender, essence of mint, wheat protein extract, vitamin C and vitamin B5

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Roxy, the Buddy Splash sold at Petco is amazing. I've used it on myself just because I like the smell, lol.

Anyhow here are the ingredients:

deionized water, natural conditioner base, aloe vera juice, essence of lavender, essence of mint, wheat protein extract, vitamin C and vitamin B5
Yeah I bought the buddy splash it smell so GOOD !!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Same here in Canada...Petsmart and Petcetra.
I don't know why they have more than one cash register,since that's all they ever use,regardless how busy they are.
When your turn finally arrives,you get greeted by Ms.Sourpuss,who leaves no doubt in your mind about the fact that she is doing you a huge favour by serving you.
Oh well....
LOL...I guess Im lucky that I have a few friendly pet store near me then. The petsmart here is still good and people are friendly and the store where I get my dog food is the same. Petco though....never good, no matter the location. Errrrrrr!!!!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I was so surprised to read about all the bad experiences with Petco. We have one over the border in MA and we go there almost every week. We have a great time socializing our dogs with the other customer's. The workers are friendly and usually know about their product. The person at the check out is very friendly toward us and always makes sure that we are happy and have everything we came in for. If too many people are in line, they open the other register.

On the other hand, I have heard some really bad things about the grooming side of their business. I saw one toy poodle that they groomed that was just a mess...tufts of hair all over his little face and his feet were a mess. The people were there to complain.

We have always had good luck with our Wal-Mart, too. I go there for most of my essentials because I can't get them any cheaper anywhere else. There are always plenty of cashiers open. It is really bright and clean too including the rest rooms.

Occasionally, we will stop at Target; which is another half hour away and they aren't quite as well organized but other than that it is a good store too.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Thats it, Im shifting to America. I can never get these products cheap :(

Ours are all over $80.00

Just make sure you live in one of the cheaper states lol

1 - 20 of 46 Posts