Poodle Forum banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Oh, such a handsome face with such a sweet expression :)

This is my layman's go-to site for general color questions. There's a lot of history with some pictures.

POODLE COAT COLORS: RED, APRICOT & CREAM (tripod.com)

I'd say definitely the red/apricot/cream spectrum :).

My girls mother and father were listed as red. I only met their mother, Sam. She was still on the darker side when we met in 2002. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of her. My girls look to be the red/apricot combo listed on the link. They faded but evenly, keeping the dark and light.
Thank you, I will have a read. Cooper was darker as a puppy then he got really light except from his ears and stripe down his back. I think this little one might be a little darker than Cooper was. It will be interesting to see the change.

Oooo how exciting. Rusty is this colour, he is almost 10 months old. He was sable as a puppy but has gradually gone paler and paler orange. He has a white chin and chest and white bits on his paws.

It will be interesting to see what he clears to.

I hope he is as wonderful as he looks.

He is adorable! My guess is that he is apricot or cream. I'm newer to poodles myself, I have a 7 month old toy poodle puppy, Sophie. My sister is getting a cream mini girl from my same breeder in a few weeks. It's so exciting. Sophie will have another poodle to play with. 🐩🐩

Discussion starter · #25 ·
He is adorable! My guess is that he is apricot or cream. I'm newer to poodles myself, I have a 7 month old toy poodle puppy, Sophie. My sister is getting a cream mini girl from my same breeder in a few weeks. It's so exciting. Sophie will have another poodle to play with. 🐩🐩
How exciting! I hope you share some pictures of Sophie with her new cousin ❤ x

Happy New Year everyone 🥳🥳🎉 wishing you all the best for 2022.

I wanted to share a little happy news with you all. In a couple of weeks time, I am going to meet this little 9 month old miniature poodle to see if he would like to join our family ❤ x

P.s if anyone would like to give me info on his colour, that would be appreciated. There are so many, it's hard to keep up 😂😂

Can I ask everyone who has commented if they have any name suggestions for this boy? I am not keen on the name he has but I am struggling to think of a name that suits him or that we can all agree on 😂😂
Congratulations, he is adorable.
What about the name Tango...?

Discussion starter · #31 ·
Oh, you're getting the 9 mo. old!! I had a hunch when you posted about him that you might have a slight interest in him...yay! I would say he is a red. Very handsome :) Congrats!
I am certainly considering him 😀 I am going to meet him on 22nd of this month. It will be a 12 hour round trip for me and I don't drive so that's my first availability for a lift. I had contacted her to be put on the wait list for a puppy and she mentioned him. I didn't think anything of it to begin with then curiosity got the better of me 😂😂. She has his gran, mum and 2 sisters (one from a previous litter) so there will be plenty of poodles for me to see when I get there. I have seen videos of him playing with his mum and sister and also playing fetch. He looks sweet and well mannered and the breeder was lovely when I spoke to her. So, fingers crossed all will be perfect.

What a cute face! If you like cars, maybe Bentley?

Reactions: Sole0102
21 - 40 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.