Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So some of you may have read my previous thread about having a bout of multiple poodle syndrome. although my husband and i have our hands full already with our standard poodle puppy, i couldn't help but adore this little blue miniature that mochi's breeder has available.

ISN'T SHE SO CUTE???? Her name is miyako and she's almost 5 months old!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I always say that there is no such thing as too many dogs. However, I do have a great big yard and I guess I don't know if you live in a tiny apartment.

I think if I were you - my decision would be based on how much room I had - on the other hand, I know people have huge dogs in high rise apartments which sounds terrible to me -- so I guess I don't really know.

But the puppy sure is cute!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
OMG she is too sweet!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well we've decided not to take her home, but definitely one day we'll have a mini:) i can go back and visit miyako whenever i want!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
So some of you may have read my previous thread about having a bout of multiple poodle syndrome. although my husband and i have our hands full already with our standard poodle puppy, i couldn't help but adore this little blue miniature that mochi's breeder has available.

ISN'T SHE SO CUTE???? Her name is miyako and she's almost 5 months old!

Wow, you sure have some willpower! No one would blame you if you succumb to MPS!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts