Poodle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! This is my first post here, so if I am posting in the wrong place please direct me to the correct one!

I am beginning my search for my third (and final) dog, and have settled on a Miniature poodle.

I am having a hell of a time finding high quality miniature poodle breeders though!

Health testing is likely the most important thing for me, followed closely by the puppies being raised in a "family" environment. I am also pretty specific about what exactly I want in a dog (I seriously, seriously want a Velcro dog. I also want one that is moderate to high energy) so temperament testing and matching is important.

I would really appreciate any and all breeder recommendations. I am open to traveling, although with covid I am probably not willing to fly.

I am so excited to start the journey towards finding my new addition.

Registered
Hi and Welcome!

You've posted in the Pictures forum somehow. I'll add a link for you for some information but you'll have better visibility in Members Introductions or Poodle Talk or the Poodle Breeder Directory sub forum above Poodle Talk.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Hi and Welcome!

You've posted in the Pictures forum somehow. I'll add a link for you for some information but you'll have better visibility in Members Introductions or Poodle Talk or the Poodle Breeder Directory sub forum above Poodle Talk.
Oh my gosh, how embarrassing! I will repost there, thank you!

Registered
No worries :). It happens a lot since a platform change last December. There used to be a page one was taken to just before or after signing up to help new members navigate. TPTB have decided to remove that :(.

Super Moderator
Thanks, Rose n Poos!

For anyone looking, here's the new thread:

And I'll go ahead and close this one for you, Rebels_girl. Welcome to Poodle Forum! Looking forward to hearing more about your search for a minipoo. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.