Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hi you should check the FCI poodle clubs. Germany's website is easy to navigate but its a bit annoying that they have 4 poodle clubs for some reason.

Do you have preference for colour?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, not really. As long as they are temperamentally sound :)
Hi you should check the FCI poodle clubs. Germany's website is easy to navigate but its a bit annoying that they have 4 poodle clubs for some reason.

Do you have preference for colour?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Ok great. Not having a colour preference will make this easier for you :)

I can try to dig up for you the list of breeders that I went through. I was looking at Eastern France, West Germany, Belgium, Northern parts of the Netherlands and Luxembourg. But you might want to give me a few days to find the document up.

I cant guarantee the quality of these breeders, I didnt call all of them before deciding on my breeder so its important that you do your own due diligence.

Waiting lists are long at the moment. I will have waited for 1.5 year before getting my pup this autumn. Normal price for good purebred poodle is around 1500 euro to 2500 euro.

Definately make sure that you get an FCI registered poodle. I havent heard of any other reputable clubs for poodles in Europe.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, thank you so much. I am excited, can't wait to see them.

Who did you end up getting your pups from?

1500 - 2000 euro, yeah, that seems about right for quality poodles. I didn't know the price prior, but i figure it's not going to be light lol

Ok great. Not having a colour preference will make this easier for you :)

I can try to dig up for you the list of breeders that I went through. I was looking at Eastern France, West Germany, Belgium, Northern parts of the Netherlands and Luxembourg. But you might want to give me a few days to find the document up.

I cant guarantee the quality of these breeders, I didnt call all of them before deciding on my breeder so its important that you do your own due diligence.

Waiting lists are long at the moment. I will have waited for 1.5 year before getting my pup this autumn. Normal price for good purebred poodle is around 1500 euro to 2500 euro.

Definately make sure that you get an FCI registered poodle. I havent heard of any other reputable clubs for poodles in Europe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts