Poodle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,167 Posts
Welcome to you, your wife, and Fritz!

I'm in the Midwest so not able to help on either front, sorry. We have members in your region so I hope they'll respond. Something usually suggested is to contact The Poodle Club of America local clubs to see what they can tell you.

This link will take you to the local club search page:

https://poodleclubofamerica.org/find-a-poodle-breeder/

We'll all be looking to see some pics of Fritz and do consider starting a 52 week of your poodle thread! It's a wonderful way to keep a journal of your pup's life in their first year with you, and gives the rest of us a regular puppy fix :).

Reactions: jojogal001

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Congratulations! Would love to see pics of your little family. I don’t live in the area so don’t know about puppy groups, but they are a great way to start. They get to socialize with other puppies and people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Fritz, what a cute name! We're in Manhattan and with 5 months, my mini is probably a bit too rough to play with your pup. I would check out doggie daycare websites, lots of them have puppy socials once a week.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.