Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. So we are on our second poodle, Paris who is now 15 weeks old. She鈥檚 already 7 lbs and 2 ounces 馃槱. When Bella (One of the smaller pups in her litter) was this age she was 4 lbs and 8 ounces. Bella is also almost 11 months now and 9 lbs and 7 punches. Paris is really gaining on her with with weight.
How big do you think Paris will get?
Our breeder predicted roughly 11 lbs but at the rate at which she is growing that鈥檚 seeming highly unlikely.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
This calculator accurately predicted Peggy's weight with only minor fluctuations from about 12 weeks on:

Not sure how accurate it is for small breeds.
It does say 11.3 lbs as the estimated weight. This I will definitely have to see to believe.
Bella was not 7 lbs until she was 6 months old.

Registered
She's smaller than Misha was at that age. I think he was about 9 lbs at 15 weeks. He's topping out at 15-16 lbs. The puppy calculators typically put him right at 15-16 lbs. I think the site at the link below was more on target for him though. So 11 lbs sounds possible. But the site linked puts the guess a little higher, around 12.5 lbs.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm very interesting. Thanks for sharing guys! All in all she鈥檒l most likely be bigger than Bella, this will make for an interesting big sister little sister dynamic. 馃槀

1 - 8 of 8 Posts