Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had posted on "Chance" coming into foster a while back and his mom changed her mind AGAIN and it fell thru, but she called me this evening and said she just HAD to get rid of him NOW!

Anywho, I have him now and will get some pics soon.

Please help me find him a great forever home.

He's 2 years old, neutered and UTD on all vaccinations and health checks. He's light cream in color and has a very nice coat (when it's not be shaved by petsmart, errr). She's given him up because she adopted a small child a year ago and no longer has time to devote to Chance and he's very attached to her (jealous of the child), so he's having a few issue's regarding his training. He's not aggressive and very loving. There is no adoption fee unless I have to pay vet bills or something like that, however, if he needs transportation to his new home, then that would have to be paid prior to transport. Frankly, I'd prefer NOT to ship any dog if I could help it. I just want him to go to a GREAT home where he can stay forever and be loved and adored!

·
Registered
681 Posts
So he's not a kid-friendly dog? I know of a family in NC who is looking for an allergy friendly dog. I could give her your info and she could contact you if she's interested.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UPDATE:

I think I've found the perfect home for this LOVING boy!!!

My dad is a widower and I've been hoping he'd get a little dog to keep him company. Well, I mentioned Chance to him and he wants to meet him :) This is the first time he's seemed even at all interested in getting a dog (however he's always loved them and had one). He wants me to bring him over this weekend!!!

I'm so thrilled I just had to share. He's (dad) been through so much the last several years since mom's death and I think this is JUST what he needs. I won't push tho, as it's going to have to be his decision and of course, he'd have the perfect groomer and pet sitter (if needed) :D

Thanks for letting me share my excitement.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts