Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
No, I’ve never fed Pro Plan. I feed Go! Salmon for dogs with sensitivities to both my (oversized) toys.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I’ve never fed Pro Plan. I feed Go! Salmon for dogs with sensitivities to both my (oversized) toys.
I have never heard of that brand. Where do you get it from??? I'm moving to Jonesboro Ar. In 2 days and I just want some relief for my baby girl.

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
I have never heard of that brand. Where do you get it from??? I'm moving to Jonesboro Ar. In 2 days and I just want some relief for my baby girl.
I’m from Canada so not sure where you can buy it in the states.

https://www.petflow.com/explorer?search=petcurean go&f[]=pet:dog&type=grid&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=AW_Petcurean&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIssTTjYu23gIVkISzCh3hSggjEAAYAiAAEgIcBvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds#

Look with your zip code here :

https://www.petcurean.com/where-to-buy/canada-united-states/

·
Premium Member
9,619 Posts
I am a firm believer in seeking an assessment from a vet dermatologist if you are stumped. They get to the root of it pdq. They know the best shampoos, protocols, diets. No more scratching as a soundtrack, no guessing.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am a firm believer in seeking an assessment from a vet dermatologist if you are stumped. They get to the root of it pdq. They know the best shampoos, protocols, diets. No more scratching as a soundtrack, no guessing.
I believe we found the problem. I am almost certain she is allergic to fleas. Her skin was broke out where the fleas had bit her so the vet got her on a better flea treatment and so far I'm pleased. I just moved yesterday and I was getting her dog food at my old work but I'm now 2 hours away and looking to try an actual skin and coat formula to help her skin recover better from the fleas.

·
Registered
12,353 Posts
Occasional oily fish (sardines, sprats, etc) or a very little salmon oil may help her skin and coat. I'm glad she is getting over the fleas - it sounds like an unpleasant reaction.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts