Poodle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Your grooming looks wonderful - wish I was half that good.
Thank you! The first time I shaved Bella’s body last month it was uneven in places, patchy and so bad 😂. But I watched more videos in the hopes of doing better this time. Definitely paid off.

·
Registered
7 Posts
She is precious! My pup Gypsy does the same standing thing when she thinks I have something good. Shes too fast to get a good picture though your grooming looks wonderful! My girl is a wooly bear until her appt with the groomer.

Sent from Tapatalk

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
She is precious! My pup Gypsy does the same standing thing when she thinks I have something good. Shes too fast to get a good picture though your grooming looks wonderful! My girl is a wooly bear until her appt with the groomer.

Sent from Tapatalk
Hahaha Gypsy looks so adorable! Paris stands for a really long time so it’s easy to get a photo. I’m trying not to encourage it since she’s so young but she really likes standing and jumping and walking on two legs 😅. All things a young puppy shouldn’t be doing.
Thank you! I’m really trying my best with grooming them. I enjoy it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Today I took the plunge with Paris and attempted a Scandinavian clip 😅. I’ve found that scissoring is definitely hard work. Nowhere near perfect but I think we have a good start. We are both mega tired now.

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I might’ve turned this into my grooming update thread instead 😂. Bella has her spa day today and one tired mom later I think she looks very nice.

Attachments

·
Registered
434 Posts
I love the way you do Bella’s clip, especially the shape of the bracelets. In the near future once Lacey’s coat change is behind me I will grow her hair out and attempt it. What blade or guard do you use on her body?

41 - 60 of 68 Posts