Poodle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
Your two babies are adorable and it’s so sweet to see them together.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
This quarantine/lock down has given our family lots of bonding time. Bella likes to sneak next to Paris for cuddles when she’s asleep but Paris isn’t allowed to sneak next to her. Weird I know.
Both girls got a wash and shave this weekend and i scissored Paris’ body a little so her fluff is more even.
I’ll be working on my grooming skills this quarantine since every where is basically closed ?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Adorable pics, what a sweet pair!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
We’ve been slacking on photo updates but this whole covid-19 situation has really dampened our spirits.
The puppies are fine though and are happy to have both parents home lol. We hope everyone is staying as safe as they can.
Here are the girls messing around.

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Hello cool cats and kittens (I joke 🤣). But have you seen Tiger King? It’s pretty wild.

We have been bored in the house, in the house bored. I’ve finally decided to take grooming my babies myself seriously. The downside is this the worst time since every one else is too, almost everything I wanted was sold out on amazon and other pet sites 😩.
However the first of many deliveries arrived, grooming table! Paris was the first to experience it today.
She is now 15 weeks and such a little beauty.

Attachments

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yes, I watched Tiger King thanks to a podcast I like and my boyfriend’s fleeting curiosity. Glad I did, because I probably would’ve brushed it off otherwise. Wild is almost an understatement!
Paris is an amazing beauty for sure.
The grooming table is such an important part of keeping a dog still for proper grooming. It’s all part of the fun! You might end up enjoying it so much you’ll groom Paris and Bella at home. Or, more likely, your back will hurt and you’ll thank you’re lucky stars when the groomer is open again. :whistle:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Yes, I watched Tiger King thanks to a podcast I like and my boyfriend’s fleeting curiosity. Glad I did, because I probably would’ve brushed it off otherwise. Wild is almost an understatement!
Paris is an amazing beauty for sure.
The grooming table is such an important part of keeping a dog still for proper grooming. It’s all part of the fun! You might end up enjoying it so much you’ll groom Paris and Bella at home. Or, more likely, your back will hurt and you’ll thank you’re lucky stars when the groomer is open again. :whistle:
We haven’t finished watching yet but it sure is wild 😂. I have no idea how else to describe it.
I’ve been doing touch ups in between grooms for a few months now, and did a full groom last month and now again with more equipment.
It is tons of work but I enjoy it through all the back pain. It’s definitely something I’ll continue.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
My little devil got her groom this morning. She’s a real handful but she’s my princess.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 68 Posts