Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a feeling these two girls will give me some beautiful photos and I want to share them every where.
Here’s their first photo shoot together. They’re half sisters and I think they have a similar face. Their lips curve into a smile and it melts my heart.
Paris 9 weeks
Bella 38 weeks

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ll definitely do a weekly update post on this thread. They have become so sweet to each other in this short period of time, it warms my heart.
Still room for improvement but their progress is beyond my expectations. ❤

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
You could post daily if you want?! Oh my goodness, I can't get over how cute she is? That's so weird that she lays like that. Maybe she sleeps that way because she's a puppy?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You could post daily if you want?! Oh my goodness, I can't get over how cute she is? That's so weird that she lays like that. Maybe she sleeps that way because she's a puppy?
I have no idea and it’s like this is her preferred sleeping position ?. She always tries to roll onto her back. Bella did not sleep like that at all, she also hates going on her back so I find it so funny that Paris is so comfortable like this.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Adorable photo of your back-sleeping baby! None of my dogs like to be on their backs. I don't see what the big deal is, especially if I'm willing to dole out tummy rubs, but they hate it. They take their tummy rubs standing up, lol.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Adorable photo of your back-sleeping baby! None of my dogs like to be on their backs. I don't see what the big deal is, especially if I'm willing to dole out tummy rubs, but they hate it. They take their tummy rubs standing up, lol.
I never know some dogs could like being on their back like this. Bella only goes on her back for belly rubs but that’s pretty much it. She won’t do it otherwise.
It’s so that yours won’t go on their back at all ?. Paris sleeps like a human.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gracie was a back sleeper until she was no longer physically able. Peggy is, too. I think it's so cute.
Aww Gracie ?. I’m happy that Peggy carries on the tradition.
Bella will have none of it ? unless she’s been asleep for hours and then melts into the corner of her donut bed. Still cute but doesn’t happen often enough.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Paris had her first marrow bone today, followed by bath time for both. The bone she loved, I don’t think she was as impressed with the bath.

We are working on these pesky tear stains, they cane out of nowhere ?.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,451 Posts
Love those sisters!! ?

My mini had tear stains her whole life. I gave up worrying about how they looked and just focused on her overall health and ensuring they didn't get painfully crusty. Too much wiping can be painful, too, so it's a balancing act.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Love those sisters!! ?

My mini had tear stains her whole life. I gave up worrying about how they looked and just focused on her overall health and ensuring they didn't get painfully crusty. Too much wiping can be painful, too, so it's a balancing act.
I try to be super gentle with her. I wipe them (with a soft cloth) when I see her face is wet, which is usually twice a day.
I do hope it’s not a life long thing.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Paris and Bella are getting along even better now. Bella is a real big sister and gets annoyed if Paris starts whining, but otherwise they’ve been very good friends.
Here’s our photos for this week.

Attachments

·
Registered
306 Posts
Paris and Bella are getting along even better now. Bella is a real big sister and gets annoyed if Paris starts whining, but otherwise they’ve been very good friends.
Here’s our photos for this week.
They are sooo adorable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,837 Posts
Oh, my! They are so cute. Puppy pictures are spiritually healing and the wide world needs that. A vaccine would help, but meanwhile thank you for the smiles:)

1 - 20 of 68 Posts