Poodle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Milo finally arrived just before midnight last night. He is perfect! He’s so tiny. We’ve always had big dogs, so I wasn’t sure how it would be with a little dog. He has a huge personality! He wants to be held and play all the time. He squeaks and makes these really funny noises every time we put him down.

So far his favorite activity is sitting on our laps chewing our fingers. His second favorite activity is sitting on our laps chewing our clothes. We’ve inserted every toy known to humankind in his mouth as a substitute, but so far he’s winning.
He slept well in his crate last night, and per Ian Dunbar he is having quiet time in his crate right now. Thank heavens for Ian Dunbar!
Dog breed Carnivore Mammal Working animal Companion dog

·
Registered
Evelyn, sable standard poodle
237 Posts
Look at the teensy paws! The little face!

·
Registered
8,940 Posts
He’s so 🥰 cute.

·
Premium Member
Mia, Christmas in June 2010
3,320 Posts
Oh my goodness, I'm having puppy cuteness overload!

·
Premium Member
4,979 Posts
Thank you for my puppy fix - Milo is just a lovely pup.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Milo finally arrived just before midnight last night. He is perfect! He’s so tiny. We’ve always had big dogs, so I wasn’t sure how it would be with a little dog. He has a huge personality! He wants to be held and play all the time. He squeaks and makes these really funny noises every time we put him down.

So far his favorite activity is sitting on our laps chewing our fingers. His second favorite activity is sitting on our laps chewing our clothes. We’ve inserted every toy known to humankind in his mouth as a substitute, but so far he’s winning.
He slept well in his crate last night, and per Ian Dunbar he is having quiet time in his crate right now. Thank heavens for Ian Dunbar!
View attachment 481483
Happy to see the little made it after such a long adventure. Let the fun begin. Enjoy your lil guy.

·
Premium Member
5,099 Posts
Welcome Milo! We're so happy you're joining us :).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts