Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I started Mikey in his show clip. I figure even if I do NOTHING with him atleast I can practice the cut. Im going to take movement shots tomorrow which is my favorite thing about him...he moves nice. lol

Please tell me what you think about him. I planning on doing UKC to start.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
wow, Jenn, looking fantastic. You have done a great job.

I love growing adults back into trim. Got a toy bitch growing back her coat atm. Might put up pics later to show how much she has grown.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Wow! He's gorgeous! Is this your first attempt at the show "do"? Nice job. Just ordered a hair dryer and can't wait to try to clean Max up. Once I get my grooming table I'll really be set. Our house is undergoing a major unplanned reconstruction and Max is a big black dust mop at the moment! Can't keep him clean.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow! He's gorgeous! Is this your first attempt at the show "do"? Nice job. Just ordered a hair dryer and can't wait to try to clean Max up. Once I get my grooming table I'll really be set. Our house is undergoing a major unplanned reconstruction and Max is a big black dust mop at the moment! Can't keep him clean.
Ive done this cut about 4 times, first time with the Rosettes. He needs to grow more coat but I like the change on him. I need to get a dryer with stand because there were a few times yesterday I needed another hand. He likes to be a stinker when blowing his leg and tail out.

Sorry to hear that about your house. Take pics of Mr Max when you groom him. Thanks for the compliment.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Thanks. It's amazing how much damage water can do. The hose to the icemaker sprung a leak while we were on vacation. Had to practically gut the house. It's been over two months now and all this drywall dust is making me crazy!!!! :shot:

I keep telling myself: "It's only temporary, we're almost done, things could be worse..." :banghead:

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Oh Jenn, he looks FAB! I love his stance in the first picture, very lovely!
I think you did a great job, I can't wait until he gets his spot light in the
ring! :D

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He is GORGEOUS! :jaw:

Hehe once he Grands out he would be a perfect match for my bitch Tuesday :eyebrows:

I think he looks great, his coat looks awesome!
Oh, I think we could definatly work something out..... I love Parti Poodles. lol
Hopefully he does ok out there, if not Gr Ch at least a Ch and some health testing is good enough for me. We will see.

·
Registered
89 Posts
What a gorgeous boy. You did a fantastic job. I've been thinking about show clipping my boys just for practice. They're both neutered agility boys but I hope to get a conformation boy several years down the road. I think you have given me the courage to try. Beautiful stack!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts