·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Michael's current "owner" sent us some pictures:

Baby Michael

Sort of what Michael looks like now:

Michael and Ted (one of current "owner's" spoos):

I just found out that Michael's breeder is Highprofile poodles, she has AMAZING dogs and I can't BELIEVE I'm getting one!! There will be more pictures when he comes home on thursday!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I am. He will be coming to join our family on thursday!
We heard about him through our family friend who's neighbour is currently taking care of him as he's been involved in Michael's life for a while, although never owning him. He is finding it too much to care for his two spoos and Michael as well, so I jumped at the chance of adding him to our family.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Oh OK.
Congratulations,he is a lovely boy and I am sure he will be grateful to be able to settle into his permanent home.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congratulations! Looks like you won't need to give him a haircut for awhile....he is a doll!
Lol, yeah, we'd like to grow him out a bit, but he's such an athletic dog that the shave-down look he has now really suits his personality. I definitely want to grow out his ears. I love fluffly spoo ears.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Just 2 more days to go. Very handsome boy. He looks so loving, bet he'll fit in wonderfully with your family.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Congrats Locket he looks great !

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Congrats on your new spoo. He really is a beautiful boy. I love the first puppy pic you posted. Your so lucky to have found him like you did.

Post pics when he gets home thursday!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
It's so touching to see an owner and a dog, where each is needing and wanting what the other is so anxious and willing to give.

Congrats Locket. He's beautiful.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts