Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a dog dryer and Im very excited! It has a 2 yr warrantee, supposed to cut my drying time in half with a 160 mph force. I paid 89.99 NEW and I hope it lives up to its raiting's. I can't wait to blow my dogs out!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I just ordered a dog dryer and Im very excited! It has a 2 yr warrantee, supposed to cut my drying time in half with a 160 mph force. I paid 89.99 NEW and I hope it lives up to its raiting's. I can't wait to blow my dogs out!!!
Oh that looks so cool! I envy you...the only thing I don't have is a dryer,
ugh.. grooming would be so much easier with one! :p

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh that looks so cool! I envy you...the only thing I don't have is a dryer,
ugh.. grooming would be so much easier with one! :p

Ya, well I have those two big boys now so I had to step up my game. lol Im trying to cut my 4 hr grooming session on one Poodle to 3 hrs if possible. I'll let you know how it works though.

·
Registered
216 Posts
We call those dryers blasters in England and they are really good for cutting down the drying time. Another good thing, with mine anyway, is they only blow cold air, getting slightly warmer as the motor heats up. This keeps the coats from going brittle. You have to learn to use them though. I use it on my bigger toy but on my little girl, I still use a ionising hair dryer.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
See you found one Jenn. Looks really nice. Same type that we are using, only a lot more modern looking. Sounds like a really good price too. Less then we paid for our used one. I thought you were looking for a different type though, the type that attaches to your grooming table, so you could have two hands free? Maybe I misunderstood you, anyway, hope it works out great for you. I really like ours. Also, noticed u have been communicating with your new bestest friend again. LOL U hold your own very well girl.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
See you found one Jenn. Looks really nice. Same type that we are using, only a lot more modern looking. Sounds like a really good price too. Less then we paid for our used one. I thought you were looking for a different type though, the type that attaches to your grooming table, so you could have two hands free? Maybe I misunderstood you, anyway, hope it works out great for you. I really like ours. Also, noticed u have been communicating with your new bestest friend again. LOL U hold your own very well girl.

It actually does have a clamp so I can attach it to the table. The other hands free dryer with a stand was oh so pricey. Thats why I picked it plus you told me how much you liked yours. Im pretty excited...my husband was even bugging me earlier about how soon we are getting it. He secretly wants to groom too. lol

Oh and thanks about me holding my own. Ya, I cant take people insulting me or my family. My hubby is the best guy ever and if anyone says anything less of that, I open my can of whoop ***. lol I just hate it when people assume things that are not accurate. I like facts not assumptions!

·
Registered
912 Posts
I have what we (Aussies) call a force dryer - sounds the same as what your getting secreto, and I love it. It blows cold air till the motors heat up (like highhorse said), and I can choose one or two motors depending on the force I want. Does a great job of fluffing and drying our little man.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts