Poodle Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
He's a 2 hr drive away, so not much chance of spontaneous frequent drop ins :( no fenced yard or ball drive so she is still being kept tied up at all times. She desperately needs socialization, she is a shy thing Anyone else ever get the nearly uncontrollable urge to steal other peoples dogs?

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Fenris, yup, you are 100% correct lol. Poor thing needs a job, and a walk. She has made it her job to move and relocate all of her toys (and any shoes or socks she can find) into one corner of the house.

Unfortunately no more pics, I haven't gone up to his house since, so havent seen her.
Ohhhh, Fluff Nugget😢

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
He's a 2 hr drive away, so not much chance of spontaneous frequent drop ins :( no fenced yard or ball drive so she is still being kept tied up at all times. She desperately needs socialization, she is a shy thing Anyone else ever get the nearly uncontrollable urge to steal other peoples dogs?
YES! I CAN NOT SAY YES ENOUGH

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I feel like stealing our neibhors doodle, every time I see him. I feel bad for the poor dog, the owners hit and kick him. Which I cannot stand. I could fix his training easily too is the sad thing.
Oh, that's horrible!! Can you get a video of it and send it to someone who could help?

·
Registered
673 Posts
That would just get them mad, and would not be wise. They love him but they follow the old practices of training.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts