Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have some bath pictures but he looks less than happy...maybe I'll post them anyway :p

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Oh I love the pics and oh yeah that is work. The washing, the drying, the blowing out the coat the muscle relaxants after....

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Haha cute. He had fun getting in that state, but doesn't so much love getting out of it. :)

BTW I love the new avatar Locket. A study in contrasts!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Scrub a dub dub, its Mitchy in the tub!! LOL. Yep, I know this routine well, we have had more rain this past year than not, never has the ground dried out, so LOTS of washings of dirty poodles. I bet Mitchy had a GREAT time getting dirty too!! :)

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh I love the pics and oh yeah that is work. The washing, the drying, the blowing out the coat the muscle relaxants after....
I'm lucky enough that he's off to the groomer tomorrow! Just had to get rid of the mud...this time.

Haha cute. He had fun getting in that state, but doesn't so much love getting out of it. :)

BTW I love the new avatar Locket. A study in contrasts!
Thanks! I thought it was about time to include Mitchy in my avatar! He doesn't LIKE baths, but he doesn't hate them. He just tries to guilt me into not giving him a bath by looking as pitiful as possible. Sorry Mitchy, not getting out of it when you're in that state!

Scrub a dub dub, its Mitchy in the tub!! LOL. Yep, I know this routine well, we have had more rain this past year than not, never has the ground dried out, so LOTS of washings of dirty poodles. I bet Mitchy had a GREAT time getting dirty too!! :)
He had tons of fun with the most gorgeous black lab (one of the only labs I've seen that is NOT overweight). Lucky for the lab, his coat hardly looked muddy...

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Thanks! I thought it was about time to include Mitchy in my avatar! He doesn't LIKE baths, but he doesn't hate them. He just tries to guilt me into not giving him a bath by looking as pitiful as possible. Sorry Mitchy, not getting out of it when you're in that state!
Lol, Saffy does that with me too! Sad mopey face.
I tell her to get in the shower, and she walks in with her tail down, and those oh so sad puppy dog eyes lol

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
:rofl: Just look at all that mud!! I know it well since I own an apricot who loves to play in the brook and any mud hole she can find!! And, I get the same look from both of my spoos when I point to the tub. LOL They get in begrudgingly and hang their head until their noses almost touch the bottom of the tub. You bad mommy!! ha, ha

And the backache, hey? Aleve and a couple of hours in my recliner is the routine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts