Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Just a simple, merry Christmas from myself, my wife, and the toff (I was an ironic fan of david hasselhoffs music when I was a blissed out student, so the toff has become one of her many names).
馃巺馃巺p.s, me personally? I'm not massive into dressing the toff like this, though the results are often fun she herself usually hates it, though curiously, this time she didn't. Its definitely a Korean thing to make your dog "cute". When in Rome....

Premium Member
Happy Christmas to you and your wife, and especially The Toff! I would love to hear how Koreans interpret Christmas. Years ago I spent the holiday in Hong Kong and Taiwan, and loved the mishmash of decorations - very bright, and often Disney inspired. As a dog lover, my eyes were drawn to the dogs all dressed up at the night markets. Your Toff would fit right in!

Premium Member
Merry Christmas to you and The Toff! I have become a huge fan of SoKo TV series and movies during the Pandemic. All you need is a snow falling on Santa Toff for the money shot! Love him馃巵

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Happy Christmas to you and your wife, and especially The Toff! I would love to hear how Koreans interpret Christmas. Years ago I spent the holiday in Hong Kong and Taiwan, and loved the mishmash of decorations - very bright, and often Disney inspired. As a dog lover, my eyes were drawn to the dogs all dressed up at the night markets. Your Toff would fit right in!
Hi, so xmas here is basically just a one day holiday. If it's a Saturday or Sunday, no day off. Its very much a dating day, n if you're married? Just lie in. Haha

There are xmas events at bars n clubs in the party areas of each city, though obviously not this year, but I'd look very much out of place there these days!

Generally speaking for me, it's a nice peaceful day where I raid costco for cheese n a few bottles of prosecco!

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Merry Christmas to you and The Toff! I have become a huge fan of SoKo TV series and movies during the Pandemic. All you need is a snow falling on Santa Toff for the money shot! Love him馃巵
I find korean dramas so...oh no!haha. I do like the movies though,Parasite has shone a light on them and that's only good. Still someway to go to catch up on Japanese horror for my liking, though!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts