Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lizzy and I are just dropping by to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! And to thank everyone for all the information and encouragement in the past regarding home grooming. Lizzy hasn't been to a professional groomer in 6 months (other than for her nails - she hates having them trimmed, and I'm scared I'm going to hurt her, so it's worth $10 to let someone else do it!) I know It's far from a perfect groom, but I can live with it, and I'm getting better and more confident. Expecting Santa to drop off some curved shears and a miniArco, so that should help, too. But, I would never have known what tools to invest in, which videos to watch, or worked up the nerve to try it myself if it wasn't for this forum! So, again, THANK YOU! Have a wonderfully Merry Christmas, and a very Happy New Year!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Lizzy looks so wonderful! Congrats on grooming her yourself! That is no easy feat and you are doing wonderful job. Merry Christmas!!!

·
Premium Member
4,030 Posts
Merry Christmas to you and Lizzy and all my friends here at PF. Y'all have really made a difference in my life. What a great community.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Merry Xmas to you also!! Lizzy is looking really cute! Good job!

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Merry Christmas to you and darling Lizzy!

·
Registered
8,202 Posts
Hi Lizzysmom! You did a fantastic job on your pretty girl!! Nice to see you :D

Mufar, LOVE your beautiful pet photos too! I love tortoises! I had leopards for a short while, but my dogs' prey drive won out and I had to re-home them.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Lizzy is adorable and you did a great job! I'm just learning to groom our standard poodle pup and it's terrifying but so much fun at the same time.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
22,983 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone! Lizzie looks great, a very cute Santa's helper for sure.

Reactions: Rose n Poos
1 - 15 of 15 Posts