Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Rocky" cream m. spoo, "Marlee" black f. spoo,(hard to see in pic.), "Rachael" white f. toy poo, Rachael's daughter "Ginger" light cream f. toy poo.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HAIL HAIL THE GANGS ALL HERE, WISHING YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS. (AGAIN MARLEE OUR BLACK FEMALE SPOO CANNOT BE SEEN IN PIC. I THINK WE NEED TO BUY A BETTER CAMERA THAT WE CAN USE FASTER FILM IN). NOTE!!!!!!! (GINGER, CREAM TOY POO IS SITTING ON TOP OF ROTTI'S BACK).

GUESS WHAT???? IT'S 11:30 P.M. CHRISTMAS EVE HERE IN CALIFORNIA. MAYBE WE BETTER GO TO BED SO SANTA WILL COME TO OUR HOUSE.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Good job getting them all to stay for the pic's. They look like happy dogs and my goodness Rocky's hair is getting long. He looks great!

Merry Christmas! Hug Rocky for me and Eli.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone - It's Christmas night here now and we've had a great day with family and friends. I'm feeling a tad under the weather with perhaps a little too much food and wine, but it was a lovely day. Nearly time for bed for me :smile:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Merry Christmas from us, too! We're all enjoying some quiet time while the turkey cooks. Murphy was such a good girl while we opened presents. She used her new bed and enjoyed her first bully stick!

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts