Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to kill a certain adorable black poodle. I discovered her lying on the bathmat, having pulled off her bandage, merrily chewing away at her stitches from her paw slice, with little drops of blood all over the floor and white bath mat, looking very pleased with herself.

I had just rebandaged this afternoon, the stitches are supposed to be taken out on Thursday, and her paw was looking so good and almost closed. Since she's been ignoring it, and i'm home for the weekend, I didn't put a dab of hot sauce on the front of her bandage today. Dumb human.

Anyway, muzzled her with her gentle leader, boiled water to make saline solution, let the saline cool to lukewarm in the fridge, washed with saline solution, dabbed dry with cotton gauze, rebandaged it, and put a healthy dollup of siracha down the front of the bandage (slice is on the back).

GRRRRRRRR......... At least it's bleeding a lot less than it was when the stitches went in.

·
Premium Member
6,541 Posts
What no cone of shame, my Beatrice climbed on a baby gate with a cone on and her leg bandaged toes to hip after her knee surgery, after the first one she tore open the bandages after leaving them alone for 4 days. They are set in what they will put up with.

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
Oh no. Silly baby.

Reactions: For Want of Poodle
1 - 6 of 6 Posts