Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Merlin says he feels left out because I posted pictures of Beckie in her new groom and none of him...

I couldn’t find his 52 weeks thread so had to open a new one.

Merlin is now 5 years old. He is very predictable as much as he is anxious. I know what triggers him and can sort of avoid it most of the time. Sometimes I just can’t but we deal with it.

Here he is lounging after a har day (not!)

Have a great Sunday everyone !

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23,387 Posts
He looks really happy. You have done wonderful things with and for him!

Reactions: Dechi

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Oh handsome Merlin!! Those are glamour shots of you, for certain :)!!! You are a happy boy, and a lucky one to have landed with your wonderful Mum.

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Hi Merlin! You are lookin' so handsome. You sure have come a long way with such a good mom. Enjoy your day sweet fella!

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
What a sweet face.............I could never say no to him LOL!!!!

·
Registered
7,326 Posts
What a cutie.

·
Registered
7,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What a sweet face.............I could never say no to him LOL!!!!
Thank you. He rarely asks anything, it’s just how he is. He will ask to go outside twice a year, when it’s really urgent, or else he waits (they go often, since I’m home all day). Oh, and to be petted. He paws me a lot for that.

His sister, on the other hand, is very demanding !

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Dechi, You know I will always be touched by Merlin- maybe some weird days when I think we are in sync.You have done wonders with him. Glad to see some recent photos and hear that he is doing well.

·
Registered
7,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dechi, You know I will always be touched by Merlin- maybe some weird days when I think we are in sync.You have done wonders with him. Glad to see some recent photos and hear that he is doing well.
Merlin thanks you ! :)

·
Premium Member
9,762 Posts
He’s come a long way - belly up from that painfully stressed guy that startled at dust motes. Happy he’s now a affectionate, too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts