Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a summer I've had! I met Zooeysmom and Maizie in July in California, and today I met aasteapots with Coal, and lily cd re with Lily and Javelin in NY! All three are amazing women with great spoos!

I think sometimes in the digital interaction we forget, or lose touch with, the fact that everyone on this forum is a real life person. It has been a privilege to meet these three and their dogs. We have more in common than just our affection for poodles. These are real life friends. I feel blessed.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zooeysmom, I did not take any pics! ? I'd think of it, then get distracted in conversation...I am not naturally inclined to take pics...even of my grandkids! LOL

Caddy, next summer we are traveling to Alberta and BC so I hope to meet some PF members there too!

Maybe I should be the self-appointed Poodle Forum Ambassador! LOL

·
3,110 Posts
How fantastic Lori! I'm so happy for all of you that you've had a chance to meet each other! That is the coolest thing! I didn't even know you were traveling around the US this Summer! I bet you've seen a lot of beautiful places!!

·
3,110 Posts
Zooeysmom, I did not take any pics! ? I'd think of it, then get distracted in conversation...I am not naturally inclined to take pics...even of my grandkids! LOL

Caddy, next summer we are traveling to Alberta and BC so I hope to meet some PF members there too!

Maybe I should be the self-appointed Poodle Forum Ambassador! LOL

As for picture taking, I 'm the same way. I used to take tons of pictures..of everything, my pets, places we've been ,etc, but then I got out of it. In fact, we just bought our very first digital camera last year, and we only did that because I wanted to take pictures when we were on our trip. While everyone else had been going digital for years, we were still living in the dark ages with disposable cameras ( and not even using those all that much ), lol.

·
Premium Member
22,864 Posts
We did have a lovely afternoon (despite me sitting in my vehicle on the wrong side of a stuck open draw bridge for about 45 minutes on my way to meet Lori and Amy)! I realized after the fact that it was pretty silly that between the three of us nobody took a single picture, but Lori is right that we just had such a wonderful time talking about poodles, traveling and all sorts of things it just didn't happen. And when will be have three black spoos all together again (maybe sooner than later as it turns out)?

Anyway we got home more easily that getting to where Lori and her husband are camping. And it is a beautiful evening, air conditioner optional.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts