Poodle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

Registered
What a great Valentine鈥檚 Day it is for you and Ryder! Congratulations! He is very handsome and I鈥檓 definitely looking forward to hearing all about him! 馃槉

Premium Member
Cb, this is wonderful news, he's a very handsome boy. I'm so happy for you both. And, you escaped the Shih Tzu's :).

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #27
How is Ryder doing this morning? Still hyper alert, or calming down?
First thing this morning I caught him roaching, flat on his back, on the couch.
And then wanting a belly rub. So I guess he's comfortable. lol

But then came the catastrophe. I set him outside on his flexi, he broke a ring on his collar and vanished. New owner, new neighbourhood, and he was determined not to be caught... things were not looking good.
Two hours later, a woman who'd stopped cornered him against some fencing and put the grab on him. Whew!

I'm pretty sure today is some kind of a holiday in Canada. So I'm gonna take the rest of the day off. ;)

Registered

But then came the catastrophe. I set him outside on his flexi, he broke a ring on his collar and vanished. New owner, new neighbourhood, and he was determined not to be caught... things were not looking good.
Two hours later, a woman who'd stopped cornered him against some fencing and put the grab on him. Whew!

I'm pretty sure today is some kind of a holiday in Canada. So I'm gonna take the rest of the day off. ;)
How scary! I鈥檓 glad he鈥檚 back safe at home.

Reactions: Countryboy

Super Moderator

Yikes! I think escaping happens more with rescues than people realize. Someone I know crossposts a lot of missing dog notices. "New rescue dog jumped thru screen" and "New rescue dog slipped past us thru open door" seem to be pretty common themes.

Registered
I鈥檓 so glad you got him back, my heart was beating so fast when I read he slipped away from you.

Congratulations on your very special Valentine鈥檚 Day poodle Ryder.

Reactions: Countryboy

Premium Member
Heart in throat moments for you both, and thank goodness for your good samaritan.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts