Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Meet our new addition Pip, he's red toy poodle, not sure if he'll stay red but breeder seems to think he will, i let JJ choose him out of a litter of 3, JJ made a great choice as we both adore him, Pip is now 5mths old.

JJ and Pip wearing their new coupler made from parachute cord, it should last them a life time if they don't decide to chew it

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks to both replies, this is them both wearing their new bandanas made for me by a lady in the US, i think Pip is trying to pully JJ's off.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yes both Toys, JJ (silver) is 11" and 17 mths old, Pip might be a bit bigger when fully grown, Pip looks as big as JJ because of his long fur but he is slightly smaller.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Awwwww they look great together. Excellent choice JJ !!! LoL How cute he got to pick his new friend.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very cute. I have a red poodle too. At what age would you expect to see the final colour?
Thanks for all posts, to Karen, i'm not sure what age the final colour shows through, JJ my silver boy is 17mths now and not completely all silver yet and not convinced to will, anyone know the answer please, JJ is from a silver/black parentage.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts