Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks goodness I found this forum!

Olie is our first standard. He has been with us about 3 to 4 weeks. Under 4 months now. We have 2 other dogs. Your dogs are all so amazing looking. I am going to try to upload some pics. Olie cannot stand the flash:eek:hwell:

I did some grooming on Olie a few days ago...that will be a work in progress for us. Olie had a hyrnia when he was born so he had to have surgery so they neutered him as well. We kind of fell upon him and we had the pic of the liter and chose him, not to mention I dont know if anyone would have taken him.... I think he is Appricot but not sure maybe you can tell me better. Our Poms hair color is still changing.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's small for a standard. He's cute and I love his color.
Thank you.

He is 15 weeks. And my Poms are 11lbs and 7lbs. Olie weights 15lbs. Most of the pics with our poms was the first couple of days we had him at the house. His dad was 45lbs and the mom was 55lbs. I dont think he will be that big but we will see. He had a slow start poor guy.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
What a sweet boy, he looks so precious. Welcome to the forum, I've only been on here for a bit, but it's a great place and a GIANT source of information! :)

·
Registered
897 Posts
Aw he's cute. My lab and boxer don't like the camera either. Fonzie, my poodle, could care less - he's quite the showoff!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts