B&W female

And their parents. Both are Australian Champions
Shrek

and mummy Trixie

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hell no :eek: Only one for showing. I prefer to keep checking as they grow to see everything I like. 3 other show homes lined up, so hopefully I have enough show prospects for all of us :rolleyes:

At this stage, I love the colouring of girl 1 & 2.
Girl 2 will change into a sable, they start off dark but she will be very light when fully mature. May even have silver in her.
Unfortunately I cant choose a pup because of its the colouring :(

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thankyou JS. Im updating the pics today sometime because they are one week old now. Cant believe how much they have grown :eek:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Unfortunately I haven't been able to see any of the pics you've posted. :( I think it's a problem with my computer.

I'm sure they're beautiful though!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry guys, having puter problems and it wiped them out of photobucket. Here they are again

Girl 1

Girl 2

Girl 3

Girl 4

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thankyou Pamela. Yes a pretty rare breed. Not too many ppl own them :( which is a shame, very similar to the poodle attitude, bounce, boing, hyper :eek: loving temperament, honest dogs and loyal.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I love Lowchen's they were one of the breeds I looked inot before settling on the Poodle. I know a woman who has one and he is just stunning and so sweet and smart.

I'll take girl 3 please! :D haha they are adorable and the parents are stunning.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm absolutely in love with that spotted behind!

Very beautiful animals! I've never seen a lowchen in person :(

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow, never seen that breed of dog before, very cute hair cuts, lol!
Thanks for sharing!:)
Yeah it looks like a poodle haircut lol. Same as we do with poodles called the continental clip.

I love Lowchen's they were one of the breeds I looked inot before settling on the Poodle. I know a woman who has one and he is just stunning and so sweet and smart.

I'll take girl 3 please! :D haha they are adorable and the parents are stunning.
lol girl no3 coming up. yes they are smart, alot here in Australia are doing obedience and agility with them. Very intelligent breed but poodles IMO are smarter still.

I'm absolutely in love with that spotted behind!

Very beautiful animals! I've never seen a lowchen in person :(
lol, the first time I seen the spot I said "yuk" :eek: Then I was told it was a good thing to see in lowchen. I have got use to it now.
If they are pets you can clip the whole body, they grow hair just like a poodle but have more of a terrior head I think.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
When you get the time, Sivaro, make sure to take some
new pictures of the Lowchen pups for us all to see!
How old are they now? :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts