Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these out back in the kitty room (our sunroom, but the cats live out there all year long and during summer are allowed outside all day and come home every night to eat). My mom brought Slayter home when we think he was 8 weeks, he was a barn kitty so we dont know his exact birthday, so hes probably about 8 months now. I havnt taken pics of him since the day we got him so I took a ton today, these are the only decent ones out of the 50 I took, lol.

an accidental picture, but I really like it for some reason...

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

and just a goofy one of Gourdy trying to squish himself between my knees to get into my lap, he wouldnt stay still at all so I only got a couple.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

And Heidi, shes 15 now. she hated the camera and just gave me evil eyes the whole time I was out there

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Awwww they all look so pretty :) My cat is broken, I need a new one!! She is ummm to put it nicely physco and very attached to me hates everyone else (yay lucky me). She's supposed to be John's cat. The kitty I just HAD to have, Miso, and I had to promise him all sorts of *ahem* "Favors" for doesn't care much for me and LOVES him. The only time I exist now a days is when he isn't home lol. Can't complain to much about it though b/c she also loves every stranger, especially my mom, who comes over. Mom is super duper allergic so that works out lol.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks

haha thats hilarious. I wish my cats were clingy like that. My dad wont let the cats in the house because they shed more than our dogs. Gourdy likes to follow me around though and lays with me during summer while I tan outside, lol.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Lovely, Lovely Pictures! The first cat is very striking,beautiful color-stunning eyes. The tanning cat however, that one cracked me up!

I have a solid black cat named "Grig" I will need to post some photos of him as well!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts