Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

This is my first time on this forum, and I love it ! Theres all kind of great information here.
I am a proud mama of a 1 year old Miniature Poodle named Jasper. He was a surprise for my daughter from her grandma. We fell in love with him that same moment. He is spoiled rotten, and loves it ! He's a mama's boy :)
He enjoys picking up his sis from school with me each day. He recently chewed dads phone in the middle of the night.... (oops ) lol. Other then that he's an angel;)
Hope you like the pictures i've attached.

Smiles,

Attachments

·
Registered
875 Posts
Hi Everyone,

This is my first time on this forum, and I love it ! Theres all kind of great information here.
I am a proud mama of a 1 year old Miniature Poodle named Jasper. He was a surprise for my daughter from her grandma. We fell in love with him that same moment. He is spoiled rotten, and loves it ! He's a mama's boy :)
He enjoys picking up his sis from school with me each day. He recently chewed dads phone in the middle of the night.... (oops ) lol. Other then that he's an angel;)
Hope you like the pictures i've attached.

Smiles,

Oh he is just too freaking cute!
Why oh why did I have to go with the big guys LOL!

Welcome! I hope you find plenty of information on here, and enjoy making new poodle friends

1 - 10 of 10 Posts