Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone:

Here is a picture I took this morning of Miso. He is a dog I purchase from Korea and am currently showing him in Southern California. He is well on his way in becoming an AKC champion. He is 2.5 years old.

That is his real hair (no wiggies) and we achieved a 5 point major (owner handled) during his second weekend out. I LOVE this boy!!!! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Yay what an adorable little guy!! Congrats on doing well with him. Hahaha, I love his name, we have a Miso in our home as well, only ours is a cat :p

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
:Congrats Brandon ! Owner handler wins are the best, he is very pretty:)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Everyone! He has Smash in his pedigree and in 1/2 sister is the #1 Toy in Korea and represented Korea at the Eukanuba National dog show in Long Beach. The Japanese have really focused on the "coat gene" and their dogs are all coat machines. Ihave another Japanese boy here as well. He is 1 year old and looks like a Special's dog.

Despite the fact that alot of the Japanese dogs originally came from the United States, they defiantly have taken "our" dogs to the next level!!! :)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
What a HANDSOME boy! Congratulations on your wins, sounds like it won't be long before he is a finished CH. :) That is SOOO great that his hair grows so well. Sure wish the standards were hair growing machines...lol.

Got pics of your other boy to share? Always love to see pics of any poo, especially ones like this guy!!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Hi Everyone:

Here is a picture I took this morning of Miso. He is a dog I purchase from Korea and am currently showing him in Southern California. He is well on his way in becoming an AKC champion. He is 2.5 years old.

That is his real hair (no wiggies) and we achieved a 5 point major (owner handled) during his second weekend out. I LOVE this boy!!!! :)
Such a looker - WOW, congrats and good luck with your goals!

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Isn't it amazing what they are doing w/ toy breeds in Asia? I've seen some gorgeous Maltese and Pomeranians as well. Your boy is stunning!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone and yes the Asian countries are raising the bar not only for toy poodles but poms and Maltese as Harley Chik just indicated. Albeit expensive, I am now trying to buy my future dogs from Asia as they will place me years ahead of the US breeders in the show ring!! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts