Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I have been so consumed by our new poodle; between potty training, playing and the needs of other family members, the time has flown by and now it's a month since we've brought her home. The poodle forum is no longer the place I come to dream! It has been a great journey and I look forward to more. I have lots of questions, but will save for other posts. I was delighted that she didn't cry on the way home and given us (especially me) so much joy.

·
Premium Member
4,272 Posts
Lovely pup - so glad to see that you have such a dear. I know sometime puppyhood presents its own sort of challenges but lots of love is always a source and joy.

·
Super Moderator
1,811 Posts
What a little ball of mischief. That stage where they steal everything and run around with it is both cute and exasperating.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What a little ball of mischief. That stage where they steal everything and run around with it is both cute and exasperating.
Yes! Happened in just a sec when my back was turned. We've had wonderful weather in Chicago, so we've ben outside a lot. She loves to be chased.

·
Registered
7,412 Posts
She’s adorable.

Reactions: Jkoo
1 - 14 of 14 Posts