Poodle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone! Meet Hudson, our first standard poodle. We lost our senior dogs (cavalier King Charles and a Japanese chin) in early May. It’s been a while since we had a puppy!

He’s 4.5 months old and been with us 4 weeks. Quite smart and keeping me on my toes!

Attachments

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
Hi and welcome to you and your handsome Hudson.

I'm sorry you lost your senior puppies.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Welcome! Hudson is so cute! I'm so sorry for your losses. While I know your precious little ones are irreplaceable, I'm sure Hudson is filling your heart with a lot of love and fun <3

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Everyone! Meet Hudson, our first standard poodle. We lost our senior dogs (cavalier King Charles and a Japanese chin) in early May. It’s been a while since we had a puppy!

He’s 4.5 months old and been with us 4 weeks. Quite smart and keeping me on my toes!
Thank you.

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
Standard poodle; African Grey Parrot
16 Posts
Welcome to you and Hudson. I'm new here myself and it seems like a good place to be for first time Poodle parents. I had a sixteen year old (Mandi) before Rhonda, my first Poodle too! I haven't forgotten Mandi, but as you say, the new puppy keeps me on my toes!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts