Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His name is currently BeauBeau, and we thought we were going to totally re-name him to Django, which we liked, but my oldest wants to name him Boba (as in Boba Fett from Star Wars), so he'll be Boba, but called Bo.

My oldest and his new pal

It was basically love at first site. Saw all of his health info, and he's just right for us. Can't wait for him to come home!

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
How exciting!! He is a cutie! When will you be bring him home? So how old is he? Did he do well with your kids then? Congrats!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
According to the paperwork he is 8 months old. I'm going to say the AKC wouldn't lie, so we'll go with it. He comes home next Sunday, since she wants to give us time to think about it before we commit for life, which is fine. My boys LOVED him and he loved them, by the end he was following my older son around like a shadow. They were upset to leave him behind, but they understood.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Before I say anything, I'm not trying to say that anyone is lying or anything like that...but I'm just genuinely curious about something. Boba's hair is much curlier than Teddy's (who is also 8 months old), and his ears are twice as long as Teddy's. Is it because one is a black poodle and the other apricot? The only really curly hair Ted has is right around his neck--the rest of his body is just kinda wavy and babyish.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
He really is a gem. I absolutely adore that first picture with his ears flying. It's like he 'knows' that you are his forever family. What a gorgeous little guy.

Congratulations on getting your new puppy. This is going to be a long week! Of course, there are some minor details. Getting a doggie bed, a comb/brush, shampoo, treats, collar, leash . . .

LOL.... He will be so much fun. Can't wait to see more pictures.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
What a cutie! Hope you get the details worked out. He does have long ear hair!! I love that.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Congratulations! Hope it works out and he gets to go home with you and your children. He is sure a cute little guy! And looks like he is confident and full of fun. That should be fun for the children! :)

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Before I say anything, I'm not trying to say that anyone is lying or anything like that...but I'm just genuinely curious about something. Boba's hair is much curlier than Teddy's (who is also 8 months old), and his ears are twice as long as Teddy's. Is it because one is a black poodle and the other apricot? The only really curly hair Ted has is right around his neck--the rest of his body is just kinda wavy and babyish.
I agree with Marian. He really doesn't look like he has 8 month old puppy hair. I hope you get things worked out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts