Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We picked up Baron on 6/6 and he is such a little sweetie! He weighs 13.5 lbs, and is gentle and calm, just like our breeder said he would be. His Puppy Aptitude Testing seems to be right on target with what he is really like. I am so glad I took everyone's advice on the forums and chose a puppy based on aptitude testing and not on sex! So far he and my cocker spaniel are getting along pretty well. I'm so excited to finally get to live with my very own poodle...they truly are amazing creatures! We got him from Adagio Standard Poodles in Virginia Beach and I would definitely recommend this breeder. Everyone has been amazing on this forum as well...I can't thank you guys enough for so freely giving advice, support and useful information.

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
What a lovely puppy!
I'm so pleased you found the temperament testing useful and he's what you wanted in a poodle! I would never buy a pup without the advantage of temperament testing to help me. You were very wise, and I'm sure you'll be very happy with Baron! Have fun with him!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Very Cute!

I'm glad you feel happy with your choice :p
It's always important to establish a good relationship with your breeder :D

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
OMG he's precious! He reminds me so much of Desmond when he was that age. :) Glad you got a nice, calm puppy who suits you! Congrats!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts