Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you know iOS 12 and later has a genius virtual measuring tool?? I use my iPhone all day, every day, and only recently discovered it.

The “Measure” app lets you measure squirmy poodles from a distance, which some of you may find much easier than wrangling them with a measuring tape or using a pencil up against the wall. You just point your phone like you’re taking a picture. Then click the start and end points! Easy peasy.

I get the same results with a pencil mark:

(And I triple verified with a good old fashioned tape measure because I’m shocked at how much Peggy has grown in the past few months! Ack! When will it stop?)

·
Registered
Layla
49 Posts
Did you know iOS 12 and later has a genius virtual measuring tool?? I use my iPhone all day, every day, and only recently discovered it.

The “Measure” app lets you measure squirmy poodles from a distance, which some of you may find much easier than wrangling them with a measuring tape or using a pencil up against the wall. You just point your phone like you’re taking a picture. Then click the start and end points! Easy peasy.

View attachment 473092

I get the same results with a pencil mark:

View attachment 473093

(And I triple verified with a good old fashioned tape measure because I’m shocked at how much Peggy has grown in the past few months! Ack! When will it stop?)
Wow that’s great thanks for sharing this I will be trying this out with Layla today for sure

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
I was excited to read this. Mine is android so I figured there'd be something comparable in the Play Store and there are a few but they don't seem to be very accurate in their results.

Back to the drawing wall for me lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts