Poodle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does your poodle have opinions? Most do.

This month's theme is a meme of If My Poodle Could Talk.

Submit 1 to 3 photos of your poodle(s) with a caption of 1 to 3 sentences of what he/she would say to you, or to another pet or animal. Caption can be on the photo or written under photo. The photo can be of anything, in the house, garden, park, etc. Other pet friends or animals can be included with your poodle

Entries are accepted thru the end of Sunday May 23 in your East Coast or West Coast time zone.

The voting begins Monday morning 5/24 and runs for one week, followed by awards and screensaver gifts for the winners.

Good luck, contestants! 😀

·
Registered
20 Posts
Photo 1: “Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Superdog!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photo 2: My mommy makes delicious desserts but says I can’t have any!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photo 3: My name is Pavlov......er....I can't read, why is mommy making me pose?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Does your poodle have opinions? Most do.

This month's theme is a meme of If My Poodle Could Talk.

Submit 1 to 3 photos of your poodle(s) with a caption of 1 to 3 sentences of what he/she would say to you, or to another pet or animal. Caption can be on the photo or written under photo. The photo can be of anything, in the house, garden, park, etc. Other pet friends or animals can be included with your poodle

Entries are accepted from today until very early Sunday May 23rd at 7am East Coast or 4am West Coast.

The voting begins mid-morning Sunday May 23, runs for one week, followed by awards and screensaver gifts for the winners.

Good luck, contestants! 😀

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.