Poodle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the PF May 2020 Photo Contest!

Update 5/16
. Since we've had no entries so far, it dawned on me that maybe this is because a lot of our poodles aren't looking so great due to the shut downs in many states. So I'm adding a category.

Category #1: The theme is I Miss My Groomer. This is self-explanatory. I don't know about you, but mine are going to be a groomer's nightmare. Feel free to show before-and-now shots.

Category #2: The theme is Working Poodles. Your poodle can be doing work such as therapy dog, but please feel free to let your imagine fly! Is he or she behind the wheel? Great, your poodle is an Uber driver! Is it all lathered up in the tub? Fine, he or she is a shampoo tester! You get the idea, and let's have fun with this! The Golden Retriever Forum did a similar contest in 3/2019, and the entries were a riot. Please check them out at their link here for ideas.

You may enter 1 to 3 photos of your poodle or poodle-mix on this thread, and please include the name(s) of your poodle and it's occupation. 馃槀

Contest begins today and entries are accepted through Sunday May 24th in your time zone. The Voting Poll begins on Mon May 25th and will run for one week.

Good luck, contestants!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.