Poodle Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
What about a german clip, I think that looks very masculine. You could have it modified leave a moustache/beard and cut the body coat a little shorter more like a pet clip.

Can't find a pic easily this morning and I have to go to work but will have a look later or someone else might have one on their computer. Heaps easier to maintain with short f,f & t (face, feet and tail).

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Not so weird really. Get scrolling around the bottom of any page and the forum will offer up old, similar(?) threads... Recommended Reading.
It's easy to click on one of them.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Not so weird really. Get scrolling around the bottom of any page and the forum will offer up old, similar(?) threads... Recommended Reading.
It's easy to click on one of them.
Oh! I only see recent posts down there. The oldest at the moment is from 3 days ago.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I've set my link to PF to come up on the Full Forum listing page. I just scan down the list to see how long ago the last post was. It's a bit like the previous home page, and just seems less cluttered to me. It's just all the Forums, top to bottom. I forgot, Latest Posts are at the very bottom, but I just stick with the straight FF list.

I'm not a fan of algorithms choosing for me lol. I'm usually laughing or mystified at the things Amazon and eBay think I'll be interested in, and no improvement here for me :).

21 - 30 of 30 Posts