Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally took some pictures of Marni this weekend and wanted to share them with all of you. The 1st one is the day I brought her home on 4/8/09, the 2nd one was taken yesterday. The 3rd one is Marni & her bud, Zoe McBean.

She's my 1st poodle and I'm grooming her myself (I watched some You Tube instructional videos and checked various websites for tips). I think she looks adorable but I'd love your opinions on how to improve.

The shelter said she was a miniature poodle but I think she's mixed with something else. It doesn't really matter to me but I'm curious to know what you think. Poodle or poodle-mix?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Oh, Marnie is looking just great. Isn't it fulfilling seeing your little girl change so much in one months time? All it took was a little food and a whole lot of love huh? She looks so sweet. Marnie looks poodle to me. You did a great job grooming her. Thats good that Marnie and Zoe are buds, bet they have a lot of fun playing together. They look like they are pretty close to the same size too.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
AWWWWWW!!! My how she's changed. Nothing quite like watching them change after you've adopted them is there? It was so much fun to watch Jazz's fur grow out and see her putting on weight. Congrats again on your new addition. Your little aussie ter. looks happy too :)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
She looks great you have done such a good job. Happy little cottonball!!!! My husband said if I ever get a white toy LOL, he wants to name it q-tip! LOL

·
Registered
70 Posts
shes adorable, and looks to have plenty of poodle in her regardless, nice trim to, you did a better job then some of the so called "professionls". Good on your saving a life to.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
WOO HOO!! She looks fabulous! You have done a wonderful job with and congratulations. I loooooooove the pic of her with her friend Zoe.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Wow, I just love seeing the changes from an abused animal to after they are cared for. Just lovely!! Good for you!! She does look like she may be pure poodle, but irregardless, she is beautiful and is lucky to have found a loving home with you and your family. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts