Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Awesome pictures! Love the one of hte poodle jumping the sidewalk :)

Markley looks like he's having a blast for his birthday.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, everyone! We'd never even seen a silver beige until we saw Marley. Aside from its aesthetic qualities, it's a very practical color (hides the dirt). :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you! Yes, he was brown as a puppy -- a very dark brown, darker than what I usually think of as "chocolate." Or I guess I could just say he was a dark chocolate. :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We don't know for sure when his coat changed (or "cleared" seems to be the official term) because we adopted him when he was three, and his coat was pretty much changed by then. But here is a picture of him with his previous owner at almost one year old. You can see how brown he was, but if you click on the attached thumbnail you can also see that his coat has already begun to change (or maybe I just imagine that I can see it). The breeder said that when he was born, he had white hair between the pads and toes on the bottom of his feet.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
so cute - Tedy was much darker brown more ash - but always with the silver i him and now so silver - I dont know what to make of him. will have pix soon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts