Poodle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never knew that wearing green on St. Patrick's Day will protect you from getting pinched by a Leprechaun! Hmm, do they go after poodles too? Or is it enough for your poodle be wrapped in a green towel, lay on a green blanket, or chill out on among green houseplants or in the grass? Etc?

The theme this month is No More Leprechauns! 🍀🌈💚

Take 1 to 3 shots of your poodle or poodle-mix with something green in the photo(s). Please include your poodle's name. The contest begins today and ends on Thursday evening, March 18th, at 11:59pm in your east or west coast time zone. The voting poll will begin the following day and run for one week, followed by screensaver gifts of your dog for the top winners.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Please ignore the Christmas decor in the second photo, i haven't gotten around to taking it down yet!

But Dublin is all groomed up for St Patricks Day - he's got green Shamrocks on his bum and faint green leg fluffs and tail. I'll probably re-dye his legs/tail this week because it faded way faster than the regular dye i use. Which is a good thing. Last time i used the regular dye he had green ears/tail for almost a whole year.

·
Premium Member
Elroy: Standard Poodle, Born 02/20/21
4,259 Posts
Please ignore the Christmas decor in the second photo, i haven't gotten around to taking it down yet!

But Dublin is all groomed up for St Patricks Day - he's got green Shamrocks on his bum and faint green leg fluffs and tail. I'll probably re-dye his legs/tail this week because it faded way faster than the regular dye i use. Which is a good thing. Last time i used the regular dye he had green ears/tail for almost a whole year.

View attachment 474603

View attachment 474604
Cute. What do you use for dyes?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.