Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mandie was my first show Poodle. She is 6-years-old. She has good conformation, but very bad coat quality and color. She wants nothing more that to please me, so we are moving on to Obedience. We have high hopes for a Rally Novice Title early in 2010.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Ohhh Rally is so much fun. Both my little dogs were a blast to compete with and they loved it. Can't wait to do with with one of my spoos. I'm wishing I had sombody ready this year but alas life kind of got in the way so we'll have to wait until the middle of next year before we can get serious about training again.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
not as much as formal Obed. though which is part of what makes it fun. My little guy was quick, we strarted training in Nov. and took him to two trials in Feb. and finished his first title. Would like to take him back out for the higher levels but one thing at a time and I doubt we'll do any more with him. He's 9 and has earned his retirement :) Thats why we got the spoos in the first place, though Hubby wishes he had insisted on getting a mini LoL since one of our girls is determined to be a lapdog lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts