Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, Orville discovered his red rocket as he humped Snoops. Of course, I always discourage the humping. But today, red rocket came poking out.. it was so gross. It was big too and flopping around! Orville was losing his mind, trying to lick it.... in fact.. he is still going around in circles chasing it and trying to lick. Sorry, too much info.. I know.

My concern is - would he actually be able to penetrate Snoops? OMG! I sooooo do not want Snoops to get Broke Back Mountained. I have to leave these 2 guys alone for a few hours today and I'm worried for little Snoopers.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Neutered or not the humping is a sign that he's displaying dominance so it's going to go on until someone submits. It's pretty normal behavior in dogs.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
It should be fine if it's consensual.

(I'm totally kidding!)
Is Orville neutered?
Hahahahhahahahaha. That was great!

Pretty positive Orville isn't fixed. Not sure if he is even old enough! Maybe he is and I am wrong. Anywho... Hi ho, hi ho, back to work I go!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Snoops and Orville are not of age yet, to be doing this sort of thing... they have to wait until they are 16 at least! LOL!

No - Orville is not neutered yet.. another month or two til he gets the snip. Awesome! A second jar of dog nuts to display in the curio cabinet :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Thats the one thing I don't like about male dogs.. you gotta see their red rockets.
I really hate it when you meet a dog that gets horny just from being talked to or petted.

No clue on how to stop them humping. Put some doggeh pants on Snoops so he cant penetrate?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts