Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This really annoys me... when I'm out in the freezing cold, snowy, blistering winds... walking little Snoops and Orville. I've been out there 15, maybe 20 minutes when FINALLY!!!
Snoops and/or Orville will crouch down to take a poop..
Out of nowhere, people will walk by or approach, screeching "oooohhh! look at them! they are so cute! awwwwwww!" This of course, gets both pups excited and they stop doing their business.

People need privacy when doing their thing.. and so do dogs! DO NOT DISTURB!!!! :mad:

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Oh come on they want a cuddleparty!! IM KIDDING :):)- I can feel your pain. BBRRR. I cannot stand that or when my finiky dogs are eating and are disturbed, SUCKS.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh come on they want a cuddleparty!! IM KIDDING :):)- I can feel your pain. BBRRR. I cannot stand that or when my finiky dogs are eating and are disturbed, SUCKS.

LOL! I am all for a love-fest.. it's sweet that they think my dogs are cute, even when they are squatting taking a sh*t. LOL!!!
But the order of business is, poop first, cuddle second!
:smow:

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
We have a yard, so the pooping goes on back there. (It's the pooping while on a walk that kills me... because SOMEHOW I always forget bags. Somehow.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts