Poodle Forum banner

Which One

• Kangaroo Spoos

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • On the Deck 1

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • On the Deck 2

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Or another from my photobucket, (please tell me which one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Same as in Flyingduster's thread for the mag competition, I would like to know what you think for my pictures as well

And if you go to my photobucket album, there are a whole lot of variations of the last one
http://s569.photobucket.com/albums/ss138/darktitan15/

These are the only three I have because all my pics are landscape, and not good enough quality for cropping!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And, I do not know why my Spoo looks kinda stoned in EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE DECK PHOTOS! She must have just felt like doing that lol

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Those are all great pictures! I love the little dog between the poodle's legs. Too cute! I voted for the 1st Deck picture, I like how the dogs are off to the side a little, which makes more room for text on the magazine cover. Also that's an awesome background scene. :)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool, there are about another 6 or so variations of the deck picture too

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Lol!!! great pics Jak!! I went through your album and I still agree that the first deck pic is best (030)

I love Coco between Saffs legs! heh. And the stoned look... lol. Gawd, Duke has grown too!!!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool, I think I'll go with that one then, I thought the Kangaroo spoos with Lukas and Caoimhe would have gotten some votes lol I know he is getting huge!
Already heavier than Saffy, at the moment his legs are growing, so he is getting taller rather than bulkier, and getting that really nice looking lean look!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone,

I have sent Deck No.1 away, with the Kangaroo Spoos, cos it didn't say a limit on them, but if there is, I'll go with Deck No.1

Cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts