Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are pics of my baby Luna and her first Easter. We had her best buddy (Dachshund) come over and we did a little easter egg hunt for them. Hope you enjoy the pics and I hope everyone had a great Easter!

Abe

Her cute little sweater!

She loved sniffing the egg for treats!

My little bunny!

Best friends!

·
Registered
646 Posts
ahhhhhhhhhhhh I love the little ones but would be afraid to step on one and hurt it.
Actually had a boss that but his kids a shits su and his wife tripped over it the first week home and killed it so it is a very logical fear for me

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
awwww so cute! did they really search for the eggs?
We scattered them all over the grass and under branches. It took them a while but then they would discover one and we would open them to give them the treats inside. It was really cute!

Abe

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ahhhhhhhhhhhh I love the little ones but would be afraid to step on one and hurt it.
Actually had a boss that but his kids a shits su and his wife tripped over it the first week home and killed it so it is a very logical fear for me
It can be scary but you just have to be very careful. Luna is 3 months now. so i cannot wait for her to get bigger!

Abe

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
What an absolutely adorable idea. They sure look like they had fun and I am sure you did, too! I need to remember this, I have to do something like this with mine, it sure sounds like a good time for all.

They are just sooooo cute :) I love the pic of Luna with the egg in her mouth... too adorable... it looks like she is holding out the egg asking for you to fill it up again...lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts