Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that Luna has been taken down and I have so much more free time every week we decided to have some fun! I trimmed her rosettes into hearts and I trimmed her ears for the first time ever. And then the next week dyed the rosettes and the tip of her tail red! It was really simple but since I haven’t ever used dye I wanted to start simple. She is loving the extra attention that it gets her!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,030 Posts
OMG - love the heart poms - she looks great! More fun to come with Luna, I am sure.

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
Great job - I love those red hearts. What a fun way to adjust the rosettes. You did such a neat and careful dye job. Very impressive for your first time with dye.

She's gorgeous

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Aww she looks just adorable! LOVE the hearts, Love her beautiful full ears, but I am a fan of big fluffy TKs.......the bows help that though LOL! It's great that you are playing with the many things that can be done, and no matter what, in the end it is only hair and it will grow back Hahaha!

Reactions: JenandSage

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Luna is always so pretty and I love everything you’ve done except I prefer a dog with a topknot. I’ve never seen a poodle with puffy ears and no topknot before. It certainly is creative though ! :)

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
I love creative grooming. Love the heart! How wonderful for the holidays. Luna looks great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
22,983 Posts
I'm with Molly on wanting to see her TK grown out to balance the other long bits. She looks very adorable though and the dye job is really nice, especially on the hearts.

·
Registered
320 Posts
That must have some time and skill. Good for you! She looks cute. The hearts are perfect but i really like that tail how it kind of blends from the colour to white. Like a snow cone!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all so much!! Sorry I am just now responding. We have had a rough week and I have been having some major thumb issues which seem to have evolved to carpal tunnel issues. Not fun for grooming at all! I just groomed her again yesterday. It is so fun to be able to go 2+ weeks without a bath! Never before have I been able to go that long. I agree with all of you about her topknot. I really miss it.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oops sent reply too soon! But her tk will grow back eventually thank goodness. She already has a nice length of hair growing on her body. I am kind of growing towards a bedlington trim right now. Will see if I can stand the furry face as it starts to grow out more!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts